Saturday, July 20, 2013

When the boys are out of the house the girls PARTY!!!

I remember when I was younger and my parents took us camping. There happened to be a few dirt bikes that my brothers and a few other boys were riding. They made it look so easy so I thought what the hay...my dad told me what to do and where the gas was and everything. I jumped on and rode down the street pretty fast and confident  I got to a turning point and headed back thinking that it was so easy and that I looked so cool! Just when that thought got out I ran into a tree...well I mistakened the gas for the brake and well rode UP the tree and fell off the bike. I got up kicked the bike and stomped my way back to camp, without the bike. I believe that was the last time I drove a bike.

So the boys, Derick and Gavin were gone and dad thought that it would be fun to see his daughter ride Derick's bike.

Look at my little...well big girl I am so proud of her!





The only thing that Libby could not do is pull start it, good thing one boy was there to help her.





I'am proud to announce that her first motorcycle riding experience was a lot better than mine.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment